Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sketches & Awards


 Card Sketches have become a Great Friend Lately,
they take the guess work out of where to place elements on a card.... Here is a PDF of the latest 
Splitcoast Sketches I have Printed out!
Several cards lately have the layout on this card, it's easy and can be one layer or more.
I like less layers only cause I'm thrifty (stingy) when it comes to my Card Stock 
and they are so much easier to send in the mail.
This Card uses Studio Sketches 122222 Clear ( If you want the wood mounted number, let me know) &
Baroque Motif- 113490 Wood. Also the new Vintage trinkets 118764, why would you buy Safety pens,
well they also come with some adorable little buttons (check them out on the Itty Bitty post flower)
and good luck trying to find them in these colors (Antique Gold, Antique Brass & Pewter),
I've tried....like I said I'm cheap oops Thrifty!

I have been slack on the awards I have received lately and some not so lately...sorry Jean!
There are rules to follow when it comes to receiving them but unfortunately I'm out of time, so I will link to the actual post if you would like to read about these Blog Awards....

Jean Fitch At Rogue Thoughts Gave me this Sun Shine Award back in April

And Katie at KB Stamps Gave me The Stylish award
I love these 2 ladies 
Jean has been with me since I started Blogging and we have emailed back and forth, here and there. She Lives in Oregon.... Look her up if your in need of a Demo there, It's Jean Fitch
Katie and I have Become Good Cyber Friends on Face Book I love hearing what she has been up to and quite frequently keep getting her or me to Fly across country to go to each others events, she lives in 
Seattle Look her up if your in that area and need a Demo. It's Katie Brooks
You can find both these ladies by going to the Stampin' Up!® Web Site
and clicking Find A Demonstrator

Now if You are in the Va Beach or Surrounding Areas and need a Demo 
I'm here and you have Found Me!

1 comment:

Katie Ann Brooks said...

my pleasure my dear and what a lovely card!