Friday, August 27, 2010

Fabric....

on the card,
yep Stampin' UP!® has fabric coming out in the Sept 1 Release of the Holiday Mini
Three Fat Quarters of Awesome patterns per package and
instructions of adorable items you can do, without sewing.
They match some even more Awesomer (is that a word) Designer Series paper in the Mini.
There are 2 styles (bright & cute-vintage) with 3 different prints each to choose from, 
and this is only a small sample....
more to come with these fabrics.
Off to prepare for my Grand Daughters Baby Shower,
  and finishing all the Goodies I made for it, I'll show those next week....
After a quick visit the CKConvention visiting my area.
Have A Good Weekend.


4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Just gorgeous! I am taking a stamping/blogging break due to my DD having a baby but after looking at this, I am screaming to get back to my craft table!!!

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

Beautiful - love the postage stamp look. Have fun at the CKC convention and also at the baby shower! :)
by the way - you did an awesome job on the card below!

Tandra said...

OH that is an AMAZING card!
You're brilliant!!! I love it!

Julie said...

ok how did you do the postage stamps???? Would love to know!