Monday, August 16, 2010

Fungi

Mushrooms Mushrooms every where....I love Mushrooms!
The family and I took a 2 mile hike this weekend around a local lake and the fungi were everywhere.
I snap so many pictures of so many different varieties that every color on this card had a matching mushroom
The pics soon to be on some scrap pages.... I hope.
I have come up with an awesome Scrap Class using one of the Simply Scrappin Kits, but to make it different I made sure there was an Awesome technique to each page.
So that's a little tidbit on what I'm up to, now that hubby is back at work, I feel I can get a tad bit more accomplished in the stamp room.
He's more exhausting than the kids!!!

Notice the 1 1/4 Grosgrain Striped Ribbon on my card,nope we don't sell that, I just changed it up a bit. 
So can you using the pen side (it spreads) of your SU Markers or your Favorite , a small line in the vanilla part and 
WA LA Something different!

1 comment:

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

Great idea, coloring the ribbon! I never thought of that. I thought you were going to say that the card said, "You're a real fun guy!" Hee hee!