Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Gotta Love Your Friends!!!



Lorrie R.(top) and Susan T. (bottom) Created these Beauties...
A small sneak of a Level 2 Hostess set and some Awesome DSP From the Holiday Mini
Starts September 1
Susan and I received the set, DSP, some new Glitter, and a ink pad as a huge free surprise at the end of convention. The set has Lorrie's style all over it, so I made sure she got to play. And of coarse she did some other Amazing Creations, I hope to get Pics of soon.

FAR OUT, FAR OUT , FAR OUT!!!!
That's what I have to say about this up-coming mini.
Trying to figure out the Budget and what to omit from the Kids Christmas Wish Lists,
So I can have it all!
Just Kidding
It's that GOOOOD......."A Budget Rearranging Gotta Have it All Mini!"
Think Stampin' UP!® will change the Mini name to this?☺

If you would like a Holiday Mini, Contact me.
I will mail out Aug 30 or Deliver FREE, so you will have this HOT little "ABRGHIAM!"
in time to place your first order on Sept 1.
More Sneaks to Come.
Enjoy your Wednesday!

2 comments:

Murtuza said...

Your blog is awesome.

Love your artworks.

Please visit my blog www.white-fence.blogspot.com

Please gv me your feedback and also follow me.

Regards
Zaheer

Lori Ingebritson said...

following from SU connection