Friday, June 18, 2010

Almost Artisan Day 9


This Scrap Page Submission Came with a little help from classes I took on-line with
Kelly Purkey, You'll have to look her up. 
I love her style, color choices, layouts and her awesome pics, of which are of her everyday life.
Her first class called Beginning focused on, pulling colors from the photos, using your supplies as inspiration, finding inspiration in your everyday lives and using scrap magazine and books.
The second class was all about sketches so AWESOME.

Now this and the next page might be the reason only cause of the rules....
"Artisan Award run between Jan 1 - April 20...yadda yadda yadda. Only current catalog, mini and Sale-a-Bration supplies can be used"
This is the short version...well my interpretation is/was, Fall/Winter mini did not end till Jan 3....
Using the Black & White DSP from the Fall/Winter mini  on this page and the next was perfectly fine, right!
Oh Well!

Today is the last day of school!
Monday will be my last Artisan Post and my favorite of all my pages. For the rest of the week I'm posting a whole lot of samples and Gifts that have been done for the past couple of weeks.
With as little convo as possible.
Some cleaning and kiddo fun stuff is in order (not necessarily in that order)
Short & Sweet.
The AWESOME technique Video is being postponed, cause I submitted the AWESOME card that goes with it, so I need to wait.

Have a Great Weekend!
Happy Fathers Day to My Awesome Male readers, Love Ya Guys!


No comments: