Monday, August 3, 2009

Thursday Update...He's Home!!!


These Pics are a little out of order, and I'm going to be even quicker, things to do...yadda yadda yadda!
Above ...he found us. Woo Hoo!!

LOOKING...had an idea where we were at, I think. But first he had to help the girls carry their belonging, my stud! HEHE


He's up there, to the left of the guy in blue. Talking to us, with me being the crazy women with a sign. You should see me at their( Lane's & Alex's) football games. When I'm not talking someones (Susan's) ear off.

His Gigantic ship being turned around.

His Gigantic ship pulling in...So cool to see!
So glad to have him home.
Hugs





Order Online!

2 comments:

Beryl said...

Hope you have a great time with your re-united family.
Hugs
Beryl xx

Anonymous said...

EXHALE!!! Enjoy ~Hugs Donna