Monday, August 31, 2009

Lilli's Creation, And the last of my favorites... for now!


Starting Sept 1 You can order Build A Bear from the Holiday Mini.
Well I won this at Convention and then I proceeded to cut in line to get Lilli a Stampin Up Demo Exclusive Build a Bear.
And so worth the dirty looks too I might say, cause she was one happy little girl.
There was not to much to choose from, for a little girl, and souvenir's in Utah.
So I was ecstatic when they announced this.
So after the recoup Lilli and I Played with the stamps and she learned to water color.
This card is what she came up with. Mommy helped of coarse.
Now her whole Birthday is going to be BAB (results shown at a later date.)

But Stating this Friday, Freaky Friday that is Lilli will be Video Demoing Water coloring.
This is too cute and not to be missed!


I have quite a few classes planned around BAB, so keep an eye out.
Hugs






Order Online!

No comments: