Sunday, August 9, 2009

3D..not what I planned, But....


The 3D I planned would not plan right...so for the time restraint I was on I just went with another.
You have seen it, I just changed a few things and added chocolate inside.
What could be better than a new purse with chocolate.
Shoes???
I'm on my way home today, I know I missed everyone but if you don't hear from me it means I stayed, HA HA Just Kidding. I love my crazy and adorable Family!
I'll share when I can of what I saw!
The next few weeks we will prepare to go back to school UGH!
Check my schedule for up coming events.
After Convention I know my original ideas will change so they are sure to knock your flops off.
Hugs

Order Online!

3 comments:

kat said...

Great little bag. Love the happy colours and the flower makes it all pop.

Mary Fish said...

It's adorable. Hugs, M

Rochelle said...

Hi Sam!
Thanks for the comment on my blog about my matchbox dresser! Your little bag is adorable as well! What a fun swap! I will keep an eye on your blog!