Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Whats my style!


Yep that's a paper dress in memento mall!
I was a good girl.

I have been asked by many what is my style.
Well let me tell you a little about myself.
I'm a tattooed, always changing things (mostly the subject), wannabe 70's hippy , Lovin 50's Retro, can never stick to one thing (ADD- hard for me to stick to large amounts of swaps), Momma, 30 something. Does that help.

I actually love a clean style, but cannot seem to always come up with that. I actually do not like to use DSP a lot, but will. Go through all my work do you see much, it's mostly on my 3D's.
You should see the huge stack I have of 6x6 palettes all mixed up retired paper cause I fall in love and don't use it.

I've notice my style changes from day to day or person I'm stamping with.
Hoping to create a new trendy style called Sam, yep just Sam.
So when you see my cards just call it the Sam style.
Going to relax and readjust to being back.
Hugs


Order Online!

3 comments:

Loopy said...

Sounds semi like me lol, getting my first tat in september of my dad on my left shoulder blade.

Lorraine said...

I like that - Sam style!

Anonymous said...

definitely sounds like me, heavily tattooed, with TONS of DSP left over. I just rearranged my craft room for the 3rd time this year.... and it's June. Love your work! Love your "style"