Monday, February 1, 2010

Invites~Week


Wedding Invitations can be quite expensive, I came up with few samples, that have become quite popular, price wise.
This 5 1/4 X 5 1/4 Has a large pocket inside and a nifty card I designed to save the bride and groom some money.
The brad is an addition if it's a small wedding! ;)
But if 100 or more invites are needed in what ever color is chosen,
and the way SU's are packaged, 4 per card....
you do the math!
This option is usually not opted for, OK it's never been opted for.

The card inside is actually one, just tear the top for your directions to the reception and mail the bottom with the supplied addressed and postal stamped envelope.







Shop Now

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Hey Sam....like your invite. I'm in the market for wedding invitations, you know. I need some directions.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Sam, all your recent invites are great! I think I like the clock gears one the best!