Thursday, February 11, 2010

Different versions



Real quick...planning a party... and a present to finish...laundry...dishes from last night, fell asleep...my calender was completely empty... Yadda Yadda Yadda...
Whew!
Above and below Pics are both stencils called Folk Flowers, found in the Occasions Mini.
Slightly different version cards.
Quick, simple, fast!
For some reason Melon Mambo keeps landing in my hand lately.
Thinking spring, maybe.

This Stencil is in the new insert to the Definitely Decorative catalog, called Elegant Trio.
For all you Saints fans, your symbol is in there too...HINT HINT HINT!
For the record I did not care who won, I liked them both.

Hugs





Shop Now

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Those are awesome cards. They are so simple and quick. TFS
Kristy

Katie Ann Brooks said...

OMG, wanted the stencils, but now I want them even more! AHAHAHA! You are brilliant! :)

Lorraine said...

I likey! Seriously, they're wonderful.

Crystal said...

Thank you for showing that stencils aren't just for walls! :) I really like the top card in this post the best, but they're all nice. :)