Friday, February 5, 2010

Invite~ Week


For some reason I do not have a pic of this closed,but I can tell ya all about it.
It's 5 1/4 x 5 1/4 Square, done in White naturals, very sturdy card stock.
With a 2 in embossed Belly Band and the couples future Last name initial in a decorative oval.

The inside, is printed on velum with a cute embossed pocket for all the RSVP and reception cards.
Yes you can take our card stock to a printer, they will also cut the paper for you (do not cut the card stock yet) . You just need to bring a finished piece first, and then tell them what you want.
If you tell them you want it printed in a certain spot it can be done, that way it will fold in the places that are needed.
Sorry this is rough, Tax time!
Have a Great Weekend!
And to all my Mid East Coast Friends stay safe, in this really bad winter storm!




Shop Now

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

I've really enjoyed all your ideas this week. And I've learned too, which is a good thing. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear! I still have your samples you so kindly loaned to me. Let me see if I can post a photo for you. We need to get together soon! Melissa

kat said...

Very elegant, love the black & white.

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

That is absolutely gorgeous! I love the medallion on this.
Are you snowed in over there in VA? I hope not, sounds like another storm this week!