Friday, February 12, 2010

Last...but definitely not the best!


I have made a lot of cards using these and other stencils, unfortunately you will not see them all because....
They have been entered into some contests and/or are being saved for other reasons I cannot go into right now....let's just say this reason is time consuming.
So my blog posts will be a little more sporadic than usual or when I have time, sorry.
I do know all of you need them, the stencils.
Only cause look how easy these cards are, if you need more info on any shown this week please email me.



Have a Great Weekend!





Shop Now

4 comments:

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

These are beautiful! Good luck with all your contests! I can't wait to see them!
I love the pink/green combo below the best!

Lorraine said...

These are great. I really like the layered punches on the first card with the birdcage in it - great idea! Thanks for sharing.

Mandy Grant said...

Your stencil work is beautiful, Sam!

Stacey Schafer said...

clever use of stencil....love these pretty cards:)