Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Convention Quilt Square Swap

I did a Fabric Swap at Convention this year with Angie Juda.
Thank You Angie!
She organized an 8x8 80 Block Quilt Square Swap using the Big Shot and the Flower Bigz Clear Die
I only signed up for 4 slots which would give me 40 squares, 
more of a throw than a blanket, and quite a big throw.
"MENTAL PICTURE".... Big enough to cover the top of a Twin bed.
All the participant choose awesome Flower Fabric's, I thought it gave the throw a "Fabby
(bohemian, vintage, shabby chic) Look" not to try and match the flowers.

Very challenging for me, taking it slow and sewing around each petal, but so glad I did it.
I now feel I'm a much improved sewer.
My MIL (♥her, yep really do) helped finish it off.
The soon to arrive Grand Baby now has an Heirloom, to love, wipe her tears, snuggle, cover her eyes during scary movies☺, security, warmth, and pass on to her Future Lovey's so they can do the same!

Like to start sewing with or need the Big Shot Dies for your sewing.
Contact Me.

HOLIDAY MINI is LIVE go ahead you know you want it!!!!!!Browse HERE
A great Promotion to become a DEMO-Get an Awesome tote to carry it all to your Money Earning Workshops! Read all about it HERE
Also there are some great Clearance items to check out, including retired card stock!
Check out Clearance Section HERE


1 comment:

Pursuit of Stampiness - Calgary, Canada said...

Wow, this is stunning. So well done. I should learn how to sow. I am always so impressed with the quilts, but have no idea where to start with this new hobby.. But this is so cute and elegant.

Take care, Pauline