Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ooooh I give up....

No,  not that....
Taking pics and editing!
  Is that Marina Mist?....maybe my eye's are going.
Oh well, just can't win at it, so you'll get what cha get 
(and then my kids would say,"and ya don't throw a fit")
I ordered a light tent a while ago,arrived broken sent it back and think they forgot me....
credit card co called. Bought a new camera- HATE IT!
Lost the receipt.
No fits here....anymore.
Kind of wish Stampin' UP!® would have this color....
but I swear it is Marina Mist☺
*Re-took this pic (this is not the original) still cannot make it look like Marina
Guess your going to have to come and see it in person.
Check out my Classes and Events.

2 comments:

Katie Ann Brooks said...

What a lovely card Sam! The embossed blue background is so great with the brown leaf- they really set ona another off!

Lorraine said...

Whatever color it is, I like it. Great layout. Love that you added the twill.