Friday, September 3, 2010

A little Home Decorating

Just a little change...
was all this wall needed.
I had a beautiful flowered wreath in this spot, that just kept whispering "not your style Sam"

A little while ago Kathy a great friend and fellow demo gave one as a gift at one of our Birthday Shoe box swaps, a few of us local demos celebrate for each other through the year.
I knew I had to make one and exactly where it would go, in the spot that kept whispering☺

Here's a close up, you can click the pics to get a larger view.

I used every Big Shot Flower Die I had....
 Flower Daises-Island Floral-Floral Fusion-Birds & Blooms-
Blossom Party-Leaves #2. Glued to Skewers, arranged in Wall Tin stuffed with Floral foam.
Then covered with crimped & shredded SU box filler...not a hoarder (previous post)☺
Off for the last minute school stuff.
Have a Great Labor Day Weekend!

9 comments:

Shannon Willis said...

That is stickin' cute Sam!!!! What an adorable idea. I love the colors.

Be Blessed,

Shannon Willis
www.shannonscropstop.blogspot.com

Pursuit of Stampiness - Calgary, Canada said...

Dear Sam, This is so so fun and well done. What a great idea. I so love your creative writing on your blog. It's really easy to read and you're such a natural at blogging.
Thanks for sharing. Enjoy your coffee and the rest of your day. Pauline

Lorraine said...

That is really pretty. I can see something like that on my counter at school. Hmmm.... is it too late to get something together for Tuesday???? (Just thinking out loud, er, with fingers)

Karen said...

Love your blog Sam
I am following your from SC. Check out my blog www.simplysaidwithkaren.blogspot.com

Beebeebabs said...

Gorgeous you did a nice job thanks for sharing!!!

Debra said...

These flowers are sooo cute. I have been wanting to make some flowers.
I am following you, please stop by my blog www.stampapotamus.blogspot.com

Eileen Lang said...

I love it and can't wait to try it myself. Really creative.
Eileen from SC

Diana Carr said...

What a great project!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

excellent stuff! Glad you have something that is your style and your creation in that spot now! :)