Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Huuum...you think Sam likes Coffee!& Face Book Friends


This one is quite large...it fits my big shot, if that helps with a visual.
I did 6 side panels and 8 bottom panel, 2 SU raw chipboard sheet stabilize the bottom.
This is my signature bag for workshops and such.
I made a smaller version 4 panel front and back just for my swaps.
To make the smaller version stand up better I cut acetate sheets and add with the batting much more sturdier.

Fridays Bag is so cool I made this for a long lost best friend.
Can't wait to give it to her.
We reconnected on Face Book
My blog-updates automatically load on my Face Book page so if your friends with me, you know when I have updated, want to be friends click the Face Book Icon on the right at the Bottom.
Just put Stampin friend in the "leave a message section"
I love seeing whats happening in my stampin friends lives
and another way of seeing mine.
You can see pics of my family I will not put the younger ones here only because my blog is public, I have to accept your friendship with Face Book, so I'm a little more lenient.
Happy Wednesday!





Shop Now

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I love the colors on this bag! Cute idea! TFS!

Chanda said...

Oh, how cuuuute! I love the colors you used! I'm going to have to make one of these yet! TYFS!

chanda Stehlik
www.BellevueStampingClub.blogspot.com