Thursday, October 2, 2008

ADD!! ;) Maybe Not.


Hi I'm back and it has slowed down.
Now I'm getting ready for the craft fairs coming up and putting together simple card packets that I will have for Sale. I first though I would only do X-mas, but you only need so many of those.
So I have picked one stamp set and made 6 cards each . The first set Eastern Blooms I haven't even used but have seen lots done with it.
I'm working on the templates for the Gift card holders. But always seem to get distracted, can you say ADD!
I was told with each child, they seem to sap a little out of you. Well my last, my girl seem to take some of my brain and lately I'm thinking energy, or is that getting old...don't answer that.

2 comments:

Phree said...

Lovely card, I really like the clean bold colours in the background combined with the pretty blossoms, it makes a very striking image.

Carol said...

lOVE THAT FLOWER STAMP
Beautiful card
TC
:)