Tuesday, October 7, 2008

You Decide?

OK here they are and I cannot decide which one to do.
So for those who are coming to my world card making day on Sat...Help me out.
I know You are seeing the project before hand , and I usually do not do that BUT!!! its so hard for me to choose so You Decide.
Email me which one you want to do and if the majority rules we'll do which one won . But if it is split I'll cut you the project of your choice.
One involves the BIG Shot ALOT!!!
One involves the card elements which are on special for Sat only so if you like it, your order has to go in Sat.




1 comment:

Phree said...

Oh Sam, these both look like beautiful projects. If I lived near you I would love to do either of them at a workshop. But I think my favorite is the one with the beautiful winter cottage image - purely because that is EXACTLY my kind of stamp.