Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ta-Da!!! Thank You Donna.


Here is a new kind of Gift card Holder, at least I think it is new, have not seen it any where.
I did show how to do this at my last Inky Angels Meeting, but time was of the essence so they did not get the all measurements...well your still not going to get them until next week.

Let me tell you the story of how this came to be.
Donna my very best est of friends bought a Gift card holder she thought was unique (GASP!!!) But she bought it to copy.
Isn't it funny to see cards in the stores and think I could copy that with stamps, for less money too.
She showed it to me and I asked if I could try to copy the idea and this is what I came up with.
So the idea is Donna's, but I'm impatient, she knows how I am, and did it first.
THANK YOU!!! Donna for the great idea.
(Yes Donna has the measurement and has done one)

This particular Holder is using the new Spotlight on Christmas and Word flurries Rub-ons.

No comments: