Thursday, April 15, 2010

Still here....


I wasn't going to show this, BUT it is my Fav
and I didn't want to leave my Blog empty so long...
This card was given to Lisa, it's Lisa's stamp set she let me borrow to play and I made her a few samples. Now I have to order it. Demo's get to pre-order select sets from upcoming catalogs.
Another reason to join my Cafe Crew...get it before everyone else.
It's called Sweet Scoops and it's coming out in May in the new summer mini, of which is so AWESOME!

I'm starting a new Venture in May called
Stamp Play & Relax~Monthly stamp deals....
yeah I know real original.

The details to come tomorrow along with the set.

Also the Below post are the retiring colors...get yours Favs before they run out.
This card has a lot of my Favs that are retiring...so sad but Excited about the change into
New, Updated and Refreshing colors. In-colors will be held for 2 years now, with 6 new
set releases every year.
Not to worry...
this Color Renovation will not Break your Bank. Stampin' UP!® has come up with some Great packages, to relieve the money issue.
Just get the must haves at your own pace.
More info soon.






Shop Now

No comments: