Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The End is near....


Only 2 More Days till the end of The Occasions Mini + Two Step Stampin Promotion.
So Sorry this Paper Shown Sweet Pea is GONE!
Kind of irks me but I'll keep this opinion to myself.
Click my Promotions on the right to see the Two Step set that are 20% off
The Big Flower in the back ground of this card comes from Fifth Avenue one of the sets in the promotion.
Call Email or Shop Now
Before Friday Before it's all Gone!

Working on editing some Videos in Honor of Scrap Booking Month
make sure you watch the first one till the end... HINT HINT HINT!
For a special A Latte Stampin You Tube Channel Promotion.
This is the only time I will mention it on my Blog.
Don't forget Saturday is the start My ~Stamp Play & Relax
Personal Stamp Set of the Month Promotion.
All The Details and Pay Pal Button will be in
My For Sale & Class Section.
See Ya Soon!




Shop Now

No comments: