Friday, April 16, 2010

Starting in May...Stamp, Play & Relax

It's a Tropical Party....come join me.
This Summer Mini Set will be 20% off, for the Month of May only.
This is my personal Deal NOT Stampin' Up's!®
Wood- 17.95-regular price
6.95-s/h
1.07-tax
you would have paid- 25.97
instead 20% Off- 22.38$
Clear -13.95-regular
6.95-s/h
1.07-tax
you would have paid-21.97
instead 20% Off- 19.18$

*orders must be placed through me
....
to get the *discount, a Pay Pal Button will go up on May 1.
Or call to place your order 757-471-9978 If you order through my site you will pay full price.
I will mail FREE to US residence only
as soon as they arrive.

I'm also going to have a card kit or a 3 Scrap Book Page Kit as a separate order
.
All card stock and accessories for 6 cards or 3 Scrap Book pages, mailed to you.
Video & a PDF for your instructions will be e-mailed.
The price for this and it will be economy stimulus low...coming soon.
All Details will be in my Class&For Sale section.

So be prepared for Lots of Tropical Party Samples.
Have a Great Weekend!







Shop Now

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Ahh! Looks very tropical and beautiful. Just what we need for summer. Great job with the colors and stamps. :)

Clarkie said...

Loving this set..may 1st!!!

Clarkie said...

Think i will fall in love with this one!!

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Hi Sam,

The sunny setting of your very fun project is perfect for...picture trumpets sounding...you are a winner of the Sunshine Award...(providing you accept :D). Check out my recent blog post for details. When I thought of sunshine I thought of you (of course!).

Hugs and blessings - Jean