Friday, March 12, 2010

Stamping Magazines~ Secret Sites~& A Great Deal!


Lost your Mo Jo...Ahem Lorrie...
Go out and spend some money or subscribe, always helps me. Just a few bucks for a mag you can read over and over.
I found a cute card in Stamp It Mag, done by Kimberly Crawford.
Just changed it up to my vision with a little help from hers.

Stampin' Up! sends us Demos an awesome Mag once a month, gets that blood flowin to see super inspirations and get back to stampin.
We also have a SECRET site to view even more awesome creations of others.
Want to view this site come join me, and my Latte Cafe Crew.
Right now you can get the starter kit for just
$169.00 a 15% off
discount (Ends March 31) from an already low $199.00
The whole kit is worth over $335.00
No shipping is charged.
Comes with everything you need to get started, perfect for the beginner.
Also for this month and this special sign up and receive a Free Paper Cutter p191 $24.95
no s/t, it's all on/from ME.
There's also I Digital Package for $157.00, great for those that already stamp or scrap.
Whether you just want to make it a Relaxing Hobby~ mommy time or Make a little extra money.
It's all up to you.
And You get to stamp anytime with me, monthly meetings to help you too or just an excuse to get out of that house and stamp some more☺
Go to Join My Fabulous Team and find out more.
My code is:

SIGNUPWITHSAM

(all caps just like it is)
Not in my area,
that's OK sign up with me and we can see each other face to face daily...
Ask me about this special, special I have, for out of townee's.
Or contact me & I'll help you through it!
Have a Great Weekend.






Shop Now

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

love the card! esp. the use of the ribbon as grass, very creative! TFS!

- Elizabeth (missimagination.com)

The Scrappy Bug said...

I love these eggs. What a great idea. Thanks for sharing.