Monday, March 8, 2010

New Bag!


Lilli finally has her bag,
always said I was going to make her her own and bought the fabric, just seemed like one or another thing popped up.
This is Angie Juda's Savanna Bag.
You can find the instructions here Chick n Scratch
I finally gave it a try and still do not feel I did it right, the ruffle is wrong and a few other things but you can't see them unless you have it in your hands, but this was the first and Lilli does not care.
Lilli decided she wants to change the name that Angie gave it to the Lilli bag
only because the Savannah in her class is mean☺

I will have 2 of these for Raffle plus other items, at my
Stencil Class on Sat March 20th.
Every 25$ spent gives you a ticket, you will you also get a ticket for coming, recommending a friend, and Booking a Workshop, MTO, or GNO.
I will also have some very old retired stamp sets for sale, need to make room
just for helping me make room, you'll get another ticket for each set you purchase.
The deadline to Pre-Pay is this Thurs the 11.
Pay Pal is up on the class site to make it easier for you.♥

Hurry time is running out.





Shop Now

No comments: