Friday, November 27, 2009

Gifts to Give I


I hope your Thanksgiving was filling! and your pants still fit;)
It's Black Friday SU is having an awesome sale 50, 40, 30% Off, check it out in my Order Online Button on the right.

I am doing a Gifts to Give segment for the next week or more.
This adorable little bag Done by: Dora Jarret a great lady and Demo for letting me share.
Using BAB Dies and those great and inexpensive canvas bags you can find almost anywhere.
She included crayons, and an key ring of stamped images, for you or a child to color.
This would actually make a great gift for any child or the kid at heart.
The price of making this is about under 10$ or less the time it took, maybe about an hour or less.
To stinkin Cute is what I say!

Stay tuned for some more awesome gifts.
Have a great Weekend!






Shop Now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is SUCH a great idea! and for an older generation, possibly an assortment of teas? mmmmmmmmmm.