Friday, November 14, 2008

Season Frames...Sneak Peek- Be warned!


Here's a Quick frame done Yesterday by Susan and I.
She needed a gift to exchange for her Up line's meeting next week so went and bought these 3$ frames at Wal Mart and I had the perfect plan for it. She bought more but we ran out of time...I was thinking we could do all the Seasons.
I tried to do the Raw Rub-on vinyl with the GO-GO Boots lettering some how could not figure it out, with it being backwards then thought I had fixed it. But the letters were turn Backwards...if any one knows how to do the lettering with the raw vinyl, let me know.
I told Susan I would not show this until she exchanged it...But she said to show it...so I am. So be warned if you received this, sorry you got a sneak peek first.
The real things better anyways...Have a nice weekend.
HUGS!!!


13 comments:

Kathy said...

The stamp set and the frame go perfectly together! What a nice gift.

Lorraine said...

Hey, I like this. In fact, I have a side-by-side frame that I was going to use with that tree and didn't know what to put in the second side - thanks for the inspiration!

kat said...

Oh, so pretty. Very creative idea.

Andrea said...

It's beautiful!

Alexandria said...

This is a beautiful gift! Whoever receives it will be very lucky!

Melissa Sauls said...

What a beautiful frame! Bonus that it was inexpensive too! :) As far as the vinyl goes, did you try doing it with the die face up and "top" of your vinyl face down? That should work.

A Latte Stampin said...

Duh! Thanks Melissa don't know whats wrong with me this week.

thescrapmaster said...

That is BEAUTIFUL! But I have no idea what you are talking about with the go go and the vinyl, I am glad Melissa could help :)

~Samantha

Jenny, said...

Cheered me up when I saw this cute pic of Autumn/fall. Love the pumpkins.

Rachel Brumley said...

Love that frame. Great idea to do for all the seasons or months - very creative.

If you make any more, I'd like to see them!

Liz said...

Love this... I'm on the lookout for a frame with four openings so I can make one with all seasons!

katiesniche said...

Oh how pretty! Love this idea. One for each season is in order :)

Phree said...

Lovely idea, a set with all 4 seasons would be great.