Monday, June 2, 2008

Shocked-in a good way!



Today I was a shocked to see all the hits to my blog.

Thanks SplitCoast what a great community. So many wonderful people have emailed me and posted comments about the Accordion Wallets.

I really hope to see what someone else does with it. Since their such a hit I decided to hold a workshop on them. So if your near the Hampton Roads area and want to attend or even want me to ship a kit to you, for a small fee of coarse, let me know.

Go to my Demo web site over to the right, to find out the whens and wheres.

Now this card I did quite a while ago right before I got my kit, the card was suppose to be for a swap for our local Demos (Inky Angles) monthly meeting. It was my first meeting and I didn't quite understand their swap. So I made this and 20 of a different card. Where your suppose to show what cards you are swapping (one of the 20.) They send the most voted swap card to Stampin' UP.

This is actually not the original card , that's not 1/4 ribbon. I revamped it with all Stampin' UP products, and actually used the small star stacked in a line for the border under the folds instead of the scallop edge. That result was even more fabulous. I gave it to my wonderful upline, Melissa. She is always giving , so I give to her.

No comments: