Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A/C Broke-100+ outside:(


Haven't posted on my blog lately as I was so kindly reminded by a good friend today. Been busy planning my first workshop which was a success.
I'll have those cards up soon need to take some pictures.
This is a card I made awhile ago<>
She knows I love her.
As you can see I used the WW pre scored card stock from a special Stampin' UP was having (ordered to many) And the Large and small oval punches.
The colluzle was used in the middle of the front and a frame added around that . The stamp set, Pun Fun, such a great stamp set to use . Then some extras as you can see.
I love fun and bright cards, they re just what any one needs to cheer you up.
As soon as My A/C gets fixed in this 100+ weather I'll be cheered up ( as I sit here sweating over the key board)

No comments: