Monday, December 20, 2010

My Gift to You...From A Latte Stampin

A New Template... Hobby Horse Candy Cover.
I have several Samples of these made just have not had the time to take a picture
Use all Year Round with any item/candy that will fit.
CLICK HERE FOR HOBBY HORSE TEMPLATE
or Go to SHARING♥ Tab Up Above.

Down below are some Not so quick Gifts...HE HE! That's A Sarcastic he he!
The Five Point Stars I mean, the Cookie Cutter Fudge was super fast and Super Yummy!
The stars Take a Little time... cutting and scoring
Lilli and I made a BIG one for our tree this year, I'll get a picture soon...
Here's the template, there is also a Sizzix die, if you can find it, that will make it easier for you,
unfortunately I do not have it.
5 POINT STAR TEMPLATE CLICK HERE
It's not of my design I found it on the web.

Back to the Last Minute grind....Of which I'm not Sweating,
cause the parking god is on my side. Now if she would talk to the checkout god....
Hugs

3 comments:

Carol said...

THANK YOU for the Hobby Horse template as well as the beautiful 5 point star template...wonderful of you to share! Happy Holidays to you and your family.

Anonymous said...

so dang cute now I hope I have time to try it for my grandchildren...hugs and Merry Christmas Sam! Thanks for your lovely comment about my pink box...hugs~Donna

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Brilliant Sam! Would make cute straw covers/puppets too. I bet the Ronald McDonald houses would love these!

Merry Christmas my friend.

Looking forward to more aces creativity in 2011 from you.