Friday, November 12, 2010

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!

 It's Live today So I can finally show my winner.
This Card won in Decembers Stampin' Success, the Stampin' UP! Demo's Monthly Magazine. 
Most of you will never see it, only my Demo Friends, luckily I took a pic before mailing it off.
It was my very first Submit to the Magazine.
I "think" of submitting for all kinds of contest, either time never permits or I'm just a chicken.
Buck.....

This part was actually a mistake but I did a little fix and really liked it.
So when the card is shut there's this curve to this part of the card in the shape of the punch.
Need to know more...Contact Me.
Have a Great Weekend!

10 comments:

Jennifer N said...

Sam, I love this card!! I saw it this morning and had to look you up! Congratulations!

Created by Kath said...

Very cute card I love it, if I owned this set I'd CASE this card, still might with a different set. TFS

Heather Pilz said...

Congratulations Sam! I am so proud of you! Adorable card! fantastic job! can't wait to see it in print!!!

I never submit either and always mean too, Well actually I have done it for MDS contests, fingers crossed on that one for me!!

Lorraine said...

Well a big CONGRATULATIONS to you! That is a wonderful honor and a great card!

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

Congrats, Sam! I'm so proud of you! Can't believe you did it on the first try, too! Way to go!

teresea said...

Congrats! That is a big honor! I'm following you...#276 from SC.

Carol said...

a fabulous card!!!! Congratulations on daring to submit something and hopefully you'll keep doing it cuz obviously you never know!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

I L-O-V-E this card sam! So very lovely. What is your technique for the crinkled paper around Santa. Congrats on you SS win! I hear about the time constraints (and the chicken part)! :)

Mandy Grant said...

Whoo hoo! I saw you in the Stampin' Success and shrieked with joy! How exciting....you deserved it, it's a beautifully done card! You should enter more...you know I'm always so impressed with your stuff!

Hey, will you be at Leadership?
Mandy

Pursuit of Stampiness - Calgary, Canada said...

Dear Sam.. So happy for and with you.. I saw your card in the magazine.. It totally popped out like a Sam card. You have your own style in many many ways.. hahahaha. Congrats!

Inky hugs, Pauline