Monday, September 21, 2009

Tribute





My Up line Melissa Ellis is a phenomenal stamper!
She is really the only other stamper (there are a few others only hers are more) I have put and shown off her works on my blog.
Plus I'm being slack in my own stamping due to some unexpected Mommy duties.

This week is going to be all about her.
I'm pretty sure I have aloud enough time for her do to these with her customers...just in case they should happen upon this site. I don't want to ruin there surprises.
This is her card from a swap we were in together a few weeks back.
I think she used the baby wipe technique, not sure but she will let me know *NOPE it's the polished stone technique
and used the scallop square die for the card.
The new Autumn Meadows paper and Autumn Splendor set from the mini.
Wish you could see this in person the colors are very vibrant.








Shop Now

No comments: