Monday, September 28, 2009

More of my Favorites....& a Free class


This swap done by ...Hope I get this right
Lorna Raczynski
Definitely one of my Favs!
She took apart the twill tape to create the strings and used different sized brads for her spider...
TOO COOL!

I had a great stamp a stack only 2 came but still a lot of fun, it only took about and hour, yep an hour long SAS.
This got me to thinking this would make a great class for any and all.
So I'm going to put it together and give it to you FREE.
The even better part is they can be done cheaply (as long as you chose one style or already have the stamp sets).
Whether you are a creative person who is looking for a quick way to make cards for Christmas or a Demo who need a Class that's quick and great for your customers.
Nope I'm not going to put it on here (the blog) you have to ask for the PDF of
Pics, Lowdown, pricing of each card, 6 in all with a box,

COMING SOON







Shop Now

No comments: