Friday, January 13, 2012

Highlighted words mean-Quick Links...




Organize More...is the place to go for ink pad storage.
I had to remove this link long ago because of Crazy rules, this storage is awesome.
It's that competition thing....Puleeze, can't we all just get along :)
Underneath are old Thrift store Candy jars and New Jars storing Ribbon scraps and Pretties (flowers).

Um...no link for these, you can get the 12x12 paper cubes everywhere crafts are sold. I glues painted legs to keep Phycho Kitty fur off. 
The Stamp Pad holder...sorry thrift store find by way of Carlos (DIL Dad) so free to me.
But I did find some online HERE maybe these will give you some ideas.
Punch Holders Go check out this Old Post


The Old Dresser here the Old Post for that.
No not painted with that awesome paint, I'm going to tell you all about soon. 
But boy do I wish it had been.

An old Printers tray displaying my Favorite and still used wood mounted stamps.
These can be found everywhere.
*Up-Date Negotiations are in the works for the shop, I'm going to go it alone and the instructions for the binder is done, but Dummy me gave it away and did not get a final Pic, but you will get the idea and I finally made an in color template for the marker cases. I though the retired (fill in the circles) case would do the work because of the yearly changes for those, but many have requested it, that will be up soon also.
A little late but none the less...done for you.

3 comments:

StampingBetty said...

VERY nice!

Unknown said...

If there is one thing I love to see is storage, don't ask me why I just do, lol

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Hi Sam,
Love the way you've combined new and repurposed furniture. The dresser with the shelves in place of drawer is brilliant!! Love it. Love the take case use for stamps too.
Hugs and love darling girl!