Monday, June 22, 2009

Lots of Thanks~Without Breaking the Bank


Lots of Thank You cards are needed for me to give to all my wonderful gift givers
and just a plain ole Thanks for a great year!
What better than to do them with some brand new stamps, papers and colors.
Here I used Circle Circus Stamp set-Crushed Curry paper and Ink Bermuda Bay ink and paper
All together with some craft and whisper white.
Simple easy and WOW!
COMING SOON!
I have a great new way for you to enjoy your Hobby or Addiction, its all in what you want to call it, we all know which one I pick!
Without Breaking the Bank!
I have put together Kits all 55$ and below before S/H and Taxes!
More details to come!
Hugs

6 comments:

Lorraine said...

Wonderful way to use that set and those colors! Aren't they fun?

Beryl said...

Great selection of cards and the colours are just gorgeous.
Hope you're keeping well.
Beryl xx

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

Love the cards and can't wait to use the set myself!

Tracy said...

These are great and a fab class idea! I may copy you! (If I ever get my b/o'ed Circle Circus set!!)

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful, love the colours. Anesha

Phree said...

Love your thank you cards. Thanks for sharing a great idea to make quick and effective cards.