Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Simply Fast II

This weeks post will be super short and to the point, sorry first week of school is always hectic and it seem we are in Monsoon season and hip waders are need this week.
Oh and Lane made his middle school football team.
Michelle at Laycock Designs finished and did a fabulous job I am amazed at her talent check her out.
The rest of my blog will be done at a later date. Hope you like it!

This year all of the cards and gifts I am going to give will use Stampin Ups Stencils.
I can get all my card and my gifts made using just one set, but I'm going to use more only cause I love them all.
If you would like more details on this card email or call me.
It's using Vintage Ornaments I page 29 of the Definitely Decorative Brochure
and again the New Shimmers Paint page 27 in the Holiday Mini
you can receive this free from me, details here.
Hugs



Order Online!

No comments: