Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Apologizing With Blog Candy!!!


OK I apologize things have gotten so busy for me, so there might not be any more post for the week, that means the tutorials are being put off also.
As you can see from the photo I need to clean up and get ready for the Christmas SAS Saturday...I'm so excited. I become a monster before any thing big being done at my house, but it's a good thing. This mess is from the planning of all my upcoming events, and friends coming to play.
No! this is not my Stamp room but, while my oldest son was home after "A" school that was taken over and little by little I took over my husbands pool (billiards) room.
Which I use for my workshops and classes any ways but not to this extent.
So on to the good part about my busyness I'm going to give away Blog Candy.
For all you Blog Stalkers that don't leave any comments...and I know you are out there cause I'm one of you.
Here's what you have to do...Identify this picture.
You have until next Tuesday Sept 30. By leaving a comment with your guess.
Your prize... a First Level Hostess set.
I will have my DH randomly pick your comments out of a hat and then contact you.
So let everyone know, Link it in your Blog and I'll add you twice. And happy guessing.

25 comments:

lalalla said...

I think these are markers or something like this:)

have a great day!

here is a link on my log to your candy!

http://doris86place.blogspot.com/2008/09/blog-candy_23.html

Tegan said...

Hmmm....this is a hard one!
Oh wait! Are they daubers with chalk or ink on them??

Thanks for offering blog candy :)

Tegan said...

Oh, btw-I've linked you on my blog :)

Tegan said...

Sorry for commenting on this post, but it wouldnt let me open the comment page for any other post.
I just wanted to say a really BIG and appreciative THANK YOU for your very sweet and generous comment over at my blog. And also to say that I LOVE your card, two posts below(I think), that is blue themed with a flower on the right side. It is absolutely gorgeous! Very chic :)

Anonymous said...

They look like little containers of chalk in a set. Sorry, I don't have a blog.

Swedie

Phree said...

Oh my I sooo recognise that crafting mess in your hubby's room, my craft space gets just like that and then I end up spending a whole day just trying to recreate some order! As for they mystery object photo.... my guess is it's storage stand of somekind which contains coloured markers, or paint daubers of some kind.

Mandy said...

Don't ya just love those little sponge daubers! They are so much fun to play with. How do you store yours? I would love to know as I have yet to find a good way to do that. Thanks! - Mandy

Anonymous said...

Jumping up and down.... I know what the photo is of...jumping up and down! Pick me, pick me, pick meee! wink!

I know... I can't play, but hope someone gets the answer correct!
Melissa

Bunny B said...

Looks like eyeshadow :P Is it markers or daubers?

Bunny B said...

Oh, I've linked you too!

Stampin' with Jessica said...

I'm gonna say chalk dabbers of some sort. Also adding you to my blog.

Anonymous said...

My guess is daubers.
Sorry, I don't have a blog.

Love,
Anne from Finland

Roberta said...

Those are 4 well loved sponge daubers (I just found your blog today!)

Lorraine said...

Ummm, I agree, sponge daubers.

Gina said...

I'm thinking chalk too...I linked you up on my scrapping for less blog

Carol A said...

Hmmm? I can't imagine what they could be! I wanna talk to Melissa!

Tracey said...

I too am going to have to go with sponge daubers!!

Crafting Queen said...

My first thought was sponge daubers.
Just wanted to say thank you for your comment on my latest cards.

ribenaruby said...

Brilliant candy! To me they look like ink/chalk daubers cased and set in a spongey thingy. I've done both on my blog - posted and linked.

Carol said...

Hi

Hope all goes well with the demoing - love the crafty crative area...

It could be daubers or embossing powders - just to add aa different guess lol

TC
:)

Carol said...

oops link is here

SORRY
:)

Unknown said...

lol one way to get those fence sitters to post.. I like it.
Well my guess is going to be embossing powders :o)

Angie Tieman said...

I think they're sponge daubers too! And in a very nice organizer, I might add! Love your big table full of goodies!

Anonymous said...

i am guessing they are custom markers from blender pens stored in am acrylic lipstick caddy?

Stitchinwitch said...

I'll go with daubers with ink on. I have linked in my blog

Hope to visit and post more often now